- Constant color temperature during dimming
- Ultra-soft regulation of intensity through pre-set dimmer curves
- Adjustable forced ventilation
- Cooling system with high performance heat pipes
- Adjustable fork for correct headlight balancing
- LED temperature control and management system for maintaining the optimal operating ranges
- Remote control of fixture functions (DMX-RDM)
Projectors equipped with a Fresnel lens, recognizable by the particular surface with concentric “steps” which allow a wide and uniform diffusion of the light beam, making the transition between the light and shadow areas very soft.
This type of fixture, equipped with an adjustable fork and optics adjustment system, is used to obtain diffused and uniform directional lighting, with particularly soft “out-of-focus” contours.